Jo’El and I attended a training dinner the other night hosted by our Norwegian Regional Sales Representative. The training was highly informative and lasted about an hour. I will list here some of the biggest takeaways that I got from the training. We have never been on a Norwegian cruise, but after Wednesday night, it will be one of our next vacations!
Norwegian has been in business for 50 years. They are the third largest cruise company and have the youngest fleet in the industry. They were the first to offer what is known today as Freestyle cruising.
Firsts! This is a list of Norwegian firsts. This is a list that I can say most of us did not know.
- The first cruise line to go to the Caribbean.
- The first to have an exclusive island, Great Stirrup Cay.
- The first to provide a Kids program.
- The first to have full Broadway productions onboard.
- Creation of the “Haven” luxury suites.
- The first with Solo cabins “Studios” and reduce the cost for single travelers.
- First ship in Seattle to go to Alaska.
- The first to offer Freestyle cruising.
Norwegian departs from ports all over the world and the destinations are endless. I posted yesterday about them earning the best in class for Hawaii for 12 years running. There literally are too many itineraries to list here.
If you would like to get more information about a cruise, please feel free to contact Jo’El or myself for more information or a quote. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 706-413-2920.
Follow Our Blog
By clicking submit, you agree to share your email address with the site owner and Mailchimp to receive marketing, updates, and other emails from the site owner. Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt-out at any time.