About Travel by Jon & Jo’El
In today’s world where many people can book their own vacation with an online, impersonal website, we listen to your wants, needs, and desires to help you pick, plan, and book a vacation of a lifetime.
Article in V3 Magazine
What We Do
- Create an unforgettable vacation for our clients, by taking care of all the details.
- Use experience from our own travels and our knowledge of the industry to tailor your vacation to exceed your expectations.
- We believe that a vacation should be exciting, enriching, and memorable. We specialize in luxury travel.
- Luxury travel is not a price tag, more so it is experiencing destinations in inspirational, unprecedented ways on your terms. Truly luxurious travel provides experiences tailored to your personalized preferences, including what you desire, how you like it, where and when you want it.
- We work with everyone, families, groups, solo travelers. If you want more than an ordinary vacation, we will make that happen.
- We are available 24/7 while you are on vacation, so you always have someone to help you through and take care of any unforeseen issues. This is your vacation, you do not need to worry or stress while you are on it.
About Our Team
Co-Owner / Travel Advisor
Originally from Western New York, just south of Buffalo, Jon has had a variety of careers. Everything from working at a power company to 20 plus years in IT to his last position as a Maintenance Manager for a plastics company.
He has enjoyed traveling most of his adult life and wants to help others experience a world that they would not otherwise see.
Doing something you love is not work! Being able to plan travel for others with his wife on a daily basis puts him exactly where he wants to be, it provides the perfect work life balance. Jon is also a licensed Realtor and works for Crye-Leike Realtors in Cartersville Georgia.
Email me: email@example.com
Co-Owner / Travel Advisor
Jo’El has had a busy life with many careers, from Federal Law Enforcement to livestock farming. Most of her job focus has been in sales and she understands the importance of great customer service. Jo’El also is obsessive with details giving credence to her type A personality.
She absolutely loves to travel and go on adventures, but the trips are planned in detail with a little wiggle room as plans and desires might change. In designing a vacation, she wants to be certain that your wants, needs and desires are met and she cannot wait to hear all about your trip when you get back! She has 2 daughters 19 and 14, so she understands planning travel that fits every traveler. She is even known to text a client at the airport to be certain everything is off to a great start.
Destinations are fascinating and her bucket list is huge. Sending her clients to far away places on dream vacations is the next best thing to going herself.
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Travel Advisor / Universal and Disney Specialist
A native Georgian, born in Marietta and moved to Rome in 2002. Attended both the University of Georgia and Kennesaw State University prior to marriage and children.
Became interested in traveling not long after college, especially beaches around the world.
She became LITERALLY obsessed with Walt Disney World when her children were young.
Absolutely, positively LOVE helping other families put together MAGICAL, memory-filled vacations to The Happiest Place on Earth!
Email me: email@example.com