Terms and Conditions
By submitting forms or any other information on our website, you agree to our terms and conditions and are consenting to receive marketing emails from Travel by Jon and Jo’El, 21 Crowe Springs Spur NW, Cartersville, GA, 30121, https://jlapptravels.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the Unsubscribe link, found at the bottom of every email.
Trip Management Fees
All vacations and travel plans will require a signed contract and the payment of a trip management fee. That trip management fee includes all research and services from the time that you hire us until the day that you return from your vacation. While you are traveling you will have our personal cell phone numbers and you will have 24/7 access to Jon and Jo’El.
At Travel by Jon and Jo’El, we will never charge a booking fee for the following types of trips:
- All-Inclusive Resorts
- Disney World, and Universal Studios Vacation Packages
- Air / Hotel Packages
- Hotel Reservations
- Tour Packages
We earn commissions that are paid by our travel partners. You should never have to pay more for a vacation booked through a travel agent than you would if you went directly to the tour provider yourself.
Travel by Jon and Jo’El may assess the following planning-related and service fees to help defray certain non-commissionable costs related to arranging your travel. These are expenses that are not offset by the commissions we earn in providing our value-added services. These terms and conditions can change without notice.
- $200.00 trip management fee for vacations
- Last Minute Trips: $300 Drop Everything Fee (Within 30 days of travel)
Airlines no longer provide a commission to travel agencies for selling airline tickets
- No fee when booked in conjunction with a cruise, tour or vacation travel package
- $25.00 per booking for domestic airline tickets or domestic airline ticket exchanges
- $35.00 per booking for international airline tickets or international airline ticket exchanges
- $35.00 handling fee for frequent flyer upgrade certificates or mileage redemption tickets.
Any fees charged by the travel partner for name changes, date changes or cancellation fees imposed by the airline, resort or tour company.
Other Fees: You have the option of downloading and printing your travel documents from the convenience of your own home or office or we will gladly provide a copy of the documents for you.
- $10 for additional printed copies of electronic cruise and tour documents.
- $15 for express (overnight) delivery of tickets or documents.
- $25 for returned checks.
If you have questions about any of our trip management fees or our Terms and Conditions, please speak directly with a Travel by Jon and Jo’El representative for clarification. You can contact us below.
Follow Our Blog
By clicking submit, you agree to share your email address with the site owner and Mailchimp to receive marketing, updates, and other emails from the site owner. Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt-out at any time.