Terms and Conditions
By submitting this form or any other information on our website, you agree to our terms and conditions and are consenting to receive marketing emails from Travel by Jon and Jo’El, 231 Broad Street, Suite B, Rome, GA, 30161, http://jlapptravels.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the Unsubscribe link, found at the bottom of every email.
Travel Planning Fees
All vacations and travel plans will require a signed contract and the payment of a planning fee. That planning fee includes all research and services from the time that you hire us until the day that you return from your vacation. While you are traveling you will have our personal cell phone numbers and you will have 24/7 access to Jon and Jo’El.
At Travel by Jon and Jo’El, we will never charge a booking fee for the following types of trips:
- All-Inclusive Resorts
- Disney World, Sea World and Universal Studios Vacation Packages
- Air / Hotel Packages
- Hotel Reservations
- Tour Packages
We earn commissions that are paid by our travel partners. You should never have to pay more for a vacation booked through a travel agent than you would if you went directly to the tour provider yourself.
Travel by Jon and Jo’El may assess the following planning-related and service fees to help defray certain non-commissionable costs related to arranging your travel. These are expenses that are not offset by commissions we earn in providing our value-added services. These terms and conditions can change without notice.
- $75.00 planning fee for vacations (includes 2 adults and any children under 18 on same reservation. Older children/adults over 18 and in same room are an additional $25 each.)
- $150.00 planning fee for longer vacations (11+ days), multiple destinations
- Last Minute Trips: $200 Drop Everything Fee (Within 1 day of travel)
We also charge fees for cancellations and revisions once a deposit has been made.
- $50.00/pp once the deposit has been paid and prior to final payment.
- $100.00/pp after final payment.
These change/cancellation fees must be paid in cash or certified check and your cancellation request must be received in writing along with the fee before the reservation will be cancelled with the supplier.
- No fee when booked in conjunction with a cruise, tour or vacation travel package
- $25.00 per booking for airline tickets or airline ticket exchanges
- $35.00 handling fee for frequent flyer upgrade certificates or mileage redemption tickets.
Any fees charged by the travel partner for name changes, date changes or cancellation fees imposed by the airline, resort or tour company.
Other Fees: You have the option of downloading and printing your travel documents from the convenience of your own home or office or we will gladly provide a copy of the documents for you.
- $10 for additional printed copies of electronic cruise and tour documents.
- $15 for express (overnight) delivery of tickets or documents.
- $25 for returned checks.
If you have questions about any of our travel planning fees or our Terms and Conditions, please speak directly with a Travel by Jon and Jo’El representative for clarification.